We are also pleased to be announcing a new service within Course Resources called Ally. It is a tool designed to make module content accessible. It provides:
- An automatic check on the accessibility of uploaded content and then automatically generates alternative accessible formats available to both students and staff.
- Feedback to staff on how to improve the accessibility of their module content. This appears an indicator next to your uploaded content. Clicking on the indicator will take you to a Feedback Panel.
If you would like to find out more, please book a place on a workshop. There is an option on the form to register interest if you cannot attend.
- Tuesday 18th January, 4pm – in B113
- Tuesday 23rd January, 3pm – Online with Collaborate
- Wednesday 24th January 12 noon – in B113
- Monday 29th January, 11am – B113